Whether you like it or not technology is evolving and more and more people are using it to help them with their fitness. Without a doubt, there are a lot of bad quality apps out there which is why I am going to discuss the 5 best apps you can get to help with your fitness.
5 best fitness apps of 2018
- By now I am sure you have all heard of this. If you're somebody who counts macros you will benefit from MyFitnessPal. It has access to over 5 million foods, barcodes, and has a recipe importer.
2. Sleep Cycle
- Have you ever heard me talk about the importance of sleep? Make sure you give my blog "#TeamNoSleep Part 1" a read.
- This app tracks your sleep cycle throughout the night and wakes you during your lightest one. By doing this you will eliminate grogginess and exhaustion. I have yet to try this app but I will be in the near future!
3. Fit Radio
- Another popular app of 2018, this app allows you to stream several different genres of music with a consistent beat to help fuel your workout. The basic version is free but only allows access to one genre.
- In my opinion, spend the money on Apple music or Spotify, but it wouldn't hurt to give the free version a try.
- Having trouble logging your runs? This app is great for runners who need to track their kilometers. You will also have access to several running routes once you type in your postal code.
- I used this last year and I have zero complaints about this app.
- I've only recently heard of this app but the concept seems great!
- We all want to eat better! Use the app to scan barcodes and it will inform you of how healthy the food is, or is not!
- Let me know if you end up using this app I would love to know how it works.
Hope you guys have a chance to give at least one of these apps a try! Let me know how you like them, and be sure to look for Friday's guest blogger, it's going to be a good one!