And here's why you can!
Losing excess body fat can seem impossible at times especially if you don't know what you're doing. For those who have tried going on crash diets and never seem to succeed, this one is for you. Getting to a fit and healthy state shouldn't add stress to your life it should take away stress. This blog isn't a 100% guarantee but it is certainly a good starting point.
11 REASONS WHY YOU CANT LOSE WEIGHT
Use these 11 reasons as a checklist, chances are you're a victim of atleast one of these!
1. You're drinking too much alcohol
- This isn't up for discussion if you're drinking high-calorie alcoholic drinks all weekend long your progress is going to become non-existent. We're not believers in cutting out alcohol completely but you do have to be mindful of how much calories you are consuming from your alcohol. We give a complete low-calorie alcohol list in our free eBook. (Pages 10-13 click here)
2. Your goals are b@tsh!t crazy
- Goal setting is extremely important when it comes to fitness. They say a goal without a plan is just a wish, so when you're planning your goals you need to go through the SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound) goal checklist. By saying you want to lose 25 pounds in a month would be considered b@sh!t crazy. If you're having issues figuring this out click here to contact us and we would love to help you figure it out.
3. You're running on fumes
- We will keep this simple if your friends have been stressing that you aren't eating enough food chances are you are probably not. If you have been eating a minimal amount of calories for a long period of time your body goes into survival mode and holds onto the excess weight you are carrying around.
4. You're part of #TeamNoSleep
- I have discussed this before in #TeamNoSleep Part 2 (click here). By depriving yourself of sleep you will absolutely put yourself at risk of either weight gain or you will hit a plateau.
5. What is cardio?
- So many people have such a hate on for cardio. Is cardio better than weights? No, but they are both very important to help you reach your weight loss goals.
6. You're not tracking what you eat
- Knowing what you're eating and how many calories you're eating is super important when it comes to weight loss goals. You don't need to obsessively count every calorie but by using apps like MyFitnesssPal you will easily be able to tell if you are overeating or under eating.
7. Your food quality is non-existent
- You may be hitting your daily amount of calories and macros each day but if your food quality is poor it may interfere with your progress. Remember whole foods is always better than processed foods.
8. You're lacking protein
- We've discovered this in a large percentage of people we have worked with. Protein is a very important macronutrient and if you are undereating protein it can definitely interfere with your progress. Click here if you're unaware of what a macronutrient is, this blog explains what macronutrients are and why they are important.
9. You're drinking your calories
- Soft drinks and juices are packed with sugar, you've heard us talk about it many times so please apply this one immediately if you haven't been.
10. You may have a medical condition
There are several conditions that can prevent you from losing weight or even cause you to gain weight. If you feel like you've tried everything to achieve your goals it may be time to talk to a doctor and rule out those conditions or, treat them accordingly.
11. You don't lift weights
- Muscle mass burns fats, and besides, you don't want the "skinny fat" look, right?
You're not alone, thousands of people struggle with achieving a healthy bodyweight every day. Apply these tips to your daily schedule but, if you're finding all of this too difficult and stressful make sure you contact us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org